A major fire broke out at the popular Nampally exhibition in Hyderabad on Wednesday night.
It is believed that the fire broke out as a result of short circuit. It is estimated that the stall owners had a great loss in this Nampally exhibition fire worth crores of rupees. People ran out for their lives at the exhibition after the fire broke out.
Five firefighting vehicles rushed to the spot to douse the fire. The fire has gutted around 250 stalls while people were busy shooting videos and rue traders.