You are here: Home » Entertainment News Today » Pawan Kalyan’s Katamarayudu release date on Ugadi 2017

Pawan Kalyan’s Katamarayudu release date on Ugadi 2017

Pawan Kalyan’s latest upcoming film Katamarayudu release date has been slated in line with Ugadi in March 2017.

Katamarayudu film unit has completed its shooting part in Pollachi. The latest still from the film featuring Pawan Kalyan and Shruti Haasan was unveiled after the completion of their shooting in Pollachi.

Katamarayudu is the remake of 2014 superhit Tamil film ‘Veeram’ directed by Kishore Kumar Pardasani. This film is being produced under North Star Entertainment banner.

Sharrath Marar is the producer while Anup Rubens composed the music for the film.

Katamarayudu new stills

Katamarayudu new stills

Ajith Kumar and Tamannaah Bhatia played the lead roles in the Tamil version.

The film unit returned to Hyderabad and will resume the remaining part of the shooting here. The film makers are speeding up the shooting part to meet the release date.

As per the latest report, 70% of the film shooting has been completed and the makers are planning to wrap up the remaining 30% shooting by February 2017 itself.

In the latest still, Shruti Haasan looks beautiful in a saree and Pawan Kalyan looks handsome. The still may be taken while filming a song.

This is the second time that Pawan Kalyan is romancing with Shruti Haasan. They shared the screen together for the first time for Gabbar Singh movie which created records in Tollywood.

They are pairing up for the second time after four years. The filmmakers hope to recreate the magic once again to make it a big successful movie in 2017.

After the completion of Katamarayudu shooting, Pawan Kalyan will start his next project in January 2017. Pawan Kalyan has signed three new movies whose shooting will begin in 2017.

Popular comedian Venu Madhav is making a come back with this movie.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *