Home » 2019 » August » 11

NKF to invest $95m in US generic injectables company Meitheal

NKF to invest $95m in US generic injectables company Meitheal

Pharma acquisition news : Hong Kong King-Friend Industrial Company, a subsidiary of Chinese manufacturer Nanjing King-Friend Biochemical Pharmaceutical Company (NKF), has agreed to increase its stake in US generic injectables company Meitheal Pharmaceuticals for $95 million. Following the completion of the transaction, which is likely to be in Q4 2019, NKF will have a majority stake […]

The post NKF to invest $95m in US generic injectables company Meitheal appeared first on PharmaNewsDaily.com.

OceanFirst to acquire Two River Bank and Country Bank for $285m

OceanFirst to acquire Two River Bank and Country Bank for $285m

Banking acquisition news : OceanFirst Financial, the parent company of New Jersey-based OceanFirst Bank, has agreed to acquire Two River Bancorp and Country Bank Holding Company, in two separate transactions for a total consideration of around $285 million. OceanFirst acquisition of Two River OceanFirst acquisition of Two River : First, OceanFirst Financial will acquire Two […]

Ascensus acquires Beneco from Alpine Investors

Ascensus acquires Beneco from Alpine Investors

Ascensus acquisition of Beneco : Ascensus, a US-based retirement and college savings services provider, has acquired Beneco, a provider of bundled retirement and health and welfare benefits administration solutions in the wage market, from Alpine Investors. Financial terms of Ascensus acquisition of Beneco were not disclosed. Beneco provides a comprehensive suite of recordkeeping, third-party administration, […]

KKR to acquire 70% stake in NVC Lighting’s Chinese lighting business

KKR to acquire 70% stake in NVC Lighting’s Chinese lighting business

KKR , through its Asian Fund III, has agreed to acquire a stake of 70% in NVC Lighting’s Chinese lighting business (NVC China) for a total equity value of around $794 million. NVC Lighting will own the remaining 30% stake in the Chinese lighting company which manufactures, sells and distributes branded lighting products. NYC China […]

Duke Energy acquires 200MW Holstein solar project from 8minute Solar Energy

Duke Energy acquires 200MW Holstein solar project from 8minute Solar Energy

Energy acquisition news : Duke Energy Renewables has acquired the 200MW Holstein solar project to be constructed in the Nolan County in Texas from 8minute Solar Energy for an undisclosed price. 8minute Solar Energy, a Nevada-based solar power developer, led the development of the Holstein solar plant and arranged its engineering, procurement and construction contract, […]

Tagrisso FLAURA trial results : AstraZeneca NSCLC drug significantly improves OS

Tagrisso FLAURA trial results : AstraZeneca NSCLC drug significantly improves OS

Tagrisso FLAURA trial results : Pharma giant AstraZeneca said that the phase 3 FLAURA trial evaluating Tagrisso (osimertinib) in previously untreated patients with locally-advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) has yielded positive overall survival (OS) results. The randomized, double-blinded, multicenter late-stage trial featured NSCLC patients whose tumors have epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) […]

The post Tagrisso FLAURA trial results : AstraZeneca NSCLC drug significantly improves OS appeared first on PharmaNewsDaily.com.

Boston Scientific to be distributor of Endologix products in China

Boston Scientific to be distributor of Endologix products in China

US medical devices company Endologix, which develops minimally invasive treatments for aortic disorders, signed an agreement with medical devices manufacturer Boston Scientific under which the latter becomes the exclusive distributor for its products in China. The long-term agreement covers distribution rights to Endologix’s EndoVascular Aneurysm Repair (EVAR) and Endovascular Aneurysm Sealing (EVAS) products, and also […]

The post Boston Scientific to be distributor of Endologix products in China appeared first on PharmaNewsDaily.com.

Gilead Sciences announces Biktarvy China approval for HIV-1

Gilead Sciences announces Biktarvy China approval for HIV-1

Biktarvy China approval : US biopharma company Gilead Sciences said that the China National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) has approved Biktarvy (bictegravir 50mg/emtricitabine 200mg/tenofovir alafenamide 25mg, BIC/FTC/TAF) for the treatment of HIV-1 infection. The once-daily single tablet regimen (STR) Biktarvy is a combination of the unboosted integrase strand transfer inhibitor (INSTI) bictegravir and the dual […]

The post Gilead Sciences announces Biktarvy China approval for HIV-1 appeared first on PharmaNewsDaily.com.